Tuesday, June 17, 2008

To My Ex-Coworkers

LOL, i forgot to mention this...lizelle and i went for a midnight stroll the night after the Hillary speech....and here is a pic for u guys:



LOL we ran into the FDIC building...and i thought i'd take a pic of it...cuz while YOU guys are stuck in a BORING office building, explaining to customer's what FDIC means when they make a deposit into their accounts... I get to actually go there in person and see it first hand.. be jealous..hehehe :)


*Since this blog is short, ill add some more pix of stuff we saw that night:






ummm, if ur wondering what the hell that blurry thing is...its ME!! in front of the white house.. haha, its SOOO dark at night...they definitely need to have it lit up at night like the monuments... Sou cant see anything when u take a pic at night...and this is the best i could do :)

(going to bed now...i will update you all with what i did last weekend soon!!)

p.s. For the maybe 4 people in the world my dad DIDN'T send an email to, showing off how proud he was of me, my internship put an article i wrote on the front page of their website...lol, check it out if u'd like:

www.nwpc.org

HOME page, Scroll Down

p.p.s. Cara and other bank friends, YOU guys never publish me on your website... u have competition lol

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

im so sad... i took some advil after the game

Sara said...

mannn, i was sooo calm. cuz my room mates were home. i wanted to cry. but i held it in...instead, i slept in till 1 today. lol..

and its killing me cuz i turned on my tv, and the first thing i see is the ESPN commentators tearing the lakers apart...

mannnnn...i realllllly hope we can make it back to the finals next year :(

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Yosh...:)

Make more posts & more pics...did you take a picture of that dessert?

mmm...

One week ;)

Anonymous said...

congrats on the article type deal. You didn't think I would take the time to read it did you? Did you write that before you blogged about it? Oh, and did you get any paper cuts? From all that cutting and pasting. ZING!!! Ha ha ha.
Fact: the four bears most commonly found in residences are (in order): 1. Teddy 2. Honey 3. Pooh and 4. Gummy.
Facts provided by:
TheBCK.net/randombearfacts?102am-06192008CA
(the website listed is fictional. Any resemblance or reference to an actual website or bear fact is purely coincidental and unintentional)

Cara said...

WOW..You are BIG time with that article!! That is really sweet!!! As for the "EX-Coworker" comment..guess I better start interviewing to fill your spot. I am sure that it will fill pretty quick when I tell them that it comes with a Lakers piggy bank..oh wait..maybe if it was a Celtics one!! HAHAHAHA

PS I will be in NY the 25th through maybe the weekend!!! Maybe you will be lucky enough to hang out with me!!

Anonymous said...

Sara I'm sorry for sucking so much, I will now leave LA and have to look for a new beginning, sorry the wedding didn't work either, oh and my dad says "Check out Infinti of Mission Viejo"