Monday, June 30, 2008

Just to BRAG..

I saw Hillary again. Last week. Thursday. My boss found out she was making a speech for some Hispanic group after her meeting with Obama. and it was at a hotel just a few blocks away from our office. So around 1:30, she asked us to get up and leave...lol...we walked to the hotel, even though we were not invited to the event. and my boss said to just act like we belong. So this guy who worked there directed us in the direction of the event...and we walked in. My boss basically asked me and Danielle to pretend we are hispanic...if anyone asks...just like, play it off or something. So we stand in the back of the room with all the reporters. And my boss leaves for a few minutes to go check our PO Box a building down. And this woman comes up to me and Danielle and asks us if we have a pass to be there... ughhh we saw that everyone had a pass around their necks authorizing them to be there...and we really didnt want to leave. so i was pretty slick and explained to the woman that our boss was actually walking back to our office right now to get our press passes...and she said, OK and let us stay :) lol...Hillary came to the stage, made a speech basically telling everyone to vote for Barrack. She was pretty funny and her speech was short...but it was really good. My boss walked in half way through the speech and was asked to leave..haha, that sucked but oh well, she has seen Hillary a million times..they let me and danielle stay. So ya, my goal to see Hillary in DC has been accomplished TWICE now!

Anddd i got some pretty good pictures...


Be Jealous...


p.s. MAILAN arrived here Wed night!!!!! :) :) :)










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why didn't you take a picture of yourself with Hillary in the background? Hmm??? Si?? No??