Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Work Dinner

All my bank buddies invited me to dinner tonight :) We went to this vietnamese restaurant in mission viejo..Shogun. We sat at one of the tepan grills. Sarah- our manager- treated all of us. Dinner was very yummy.










Work is going to be SOOO quiet without me! lol... even though i sit at the farest window and hide from customers behind my pillar sometimes, i am totally the life of our bank ;)


(The pic of Cara below is super cute...had to post it, and i expect a comment from u on this post!! lol)








Okay, so let me vent a bit... i am totally freaking out about going to DC. The past 2 days, i've had crazy butterflies in my tummy. I'm stressed out, excited, and nervous. I feel like i am forgetting to pack a million things...and i'm afraid i am going to have crazy home sickness. i am terrified!!! i have never lived on my own...nor have i ever been so far away from home for such a long period of time..i'll miss going to the gym with my mom and our friday afternoon lunches; watching lakers games with my dad and listening to him curse at luke everytime he touches the ball; ill miss zayd coming to my room every night taking over my TV and acting goofy with him (i call him my "after midnight" best friend); ill miss malak as my shopping buddy and listening to her lame high school stories lol; and ill miss belal's moodiness and him annoying our retarded neighbors every day playing basketball... (Keep playing billy! lol)


Ughhhh, the only thing im seriously looking forward to at this moment is mailan coming to visit me at the end of June... she'll be with me for almost 2 weeks :)


So ya, hopefully i survive this experience. I'll probably be shopping a lot... i like to shop when im depressed; its comforting.. So if u would like to donate to the Sara Yunus Fund to Cure Home Sickness, please contact me and i will provide you with my bank account and routing number :) lol

WISH ME LUCK.



And PLEASE GOD LET THE LAKERS WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR!!


**If you are a Lakers fan in the greater D.C. area, contact me, lol..i will be watching every game no matter whatttt!!***


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cara is cute!! :)

I'm excited about seeing you too... Exactly a month from tomorrow bakhire :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, what is bakhire? secret languages encoded in these posts? Where can I find a decoder ring? Who is this Cara and why haven't I met her? Holding out on me? Oh... really? I do know her? Right...
Verry very Naice... hahaha ;)
Go LAKERS! Got home in time to watch the 4Q. WOOHOO!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh. Also, i hope the pretty face your talking about on the picture at the top is not of kaPAU! Gasol.... hahhahahahaha

Sara said...

hmmm, i honestly dont know how to explain bakhire. Ask mailan at work lol lol...

there is no decoder ring. and cara works at Shogun. she is one of the japanese chef's :)

lol, i tivo'd the game. luke played sooo good!

and pau's face in that pic is so strange...those european's and their facial expressions.. lol

(p.s. keith, i think u are still buzzed from the drinks on cleveland when u wrote these comments. lol)

Cara said...

Last night was a blast!! I am sure that most of the group doesn't even remember being there!!!

I can't believe you are leaving tomorroe. You are going to have soo much fun! Let me know that you got there safe and sound. Have fun cruising the Metro and eating at La Madaline (tomato soup!).

How was jury duty!??? HAHAHA

Cara said...

P.S. It wasn't vietnamese...It was Japanese!! DUH!!!!!!!!!